Showing 6 products related to this tag:
- Add 1 to 4 dB of Loss
- Modular (RJ-11) Connection
- Two Toggle Switches
- Test Shoe for 66M Blocks
- Butt-set clips on front
- Red button connects/disconnects equipment
- Smart True RMS Multimeter
- Perfect for Measuring Phone Lines
- One button diagnostic tool
- 5 range indicators
- Line powered device
- Telecom technician MUST-HAVE
- Loop Current Tester Kit
- Case for Other Testers and Accessories
- Includes Modular 66 Block Adapter
- Breaks out all 8 pins on modular jack
- Includes universal modular cord
- Modular In and Out Jacks
Showing 4 Knowledgebase Articles related to this tag:
Learn basic troubleshooting techniques that can help you save time diagnosing and fixing telephone and network equipment.
These are the AC, DC, Current and Circuit Loss readings you need to take to figure out why a phone line is doing strange stuff. It's what we fill out on every service call where there's a strange problem!
Start by filling out this PDF chart to diagnose strange problems!
Learn how to use a DVOM to take the readings from our Telephone Line Diagnostic Table accurately.
Fix "Unfixable" problems caused by irregular loop current and circuit loss