#WAL2D - MW1 Neon Message Waiting Indicator
- Small Indicator LED
- Illuminates on Neon Message Waiting
Warranty & Terms
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- See Full Warranty / Ordering Terms
MW1 Neon Message Waiting Indicator
This indicator gets bridged across (in parallel with) an analog POTS line or station port. The LED will light when Neon Message Waiting Voltage is being sent.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A real Neon Lamp needs about 80VDC (minimum) to glow. This solid state LED device will trigger at a much lower 50VDC used on some modern phone systems. This is an electronic device (doesn't use neon gas), and works on neon message waiting that's 50 to 140VDC.
LED lights with Neon Message Waiting Voltage over 50VDC.
MW1 Neon Message Waiting Indicator Specs:
- Connects bridged ACROSS the line (connect either jack)
- LED to indicate Neon Message Waiting
- Line Powered Indicator - no power supply required.
- Includes double stick tape for mounting.